On the ground floor of the passenger terminal, there is a round-the-clock medical center where you can get free first aid.
The medical center provides the following services:
1) Providing first aid to passengers located on the territory of the airport complex and airport employees.
2) pre-Flight medical control of crew members.
3) consultation of passengers on medical contraindications when using air transport.
4) Organization and provision of medical assistance during the delivery and removal from the aircraft of low-mobility or seriously ill stretcher passengers.
5) ensuring sanitary and epidemiological well-being in the area of responsibility of the airport.